Dhaka University Research Society (DURS) calls for membership for the year 2020. Any regular student of Dhaka University is allowed to apply for the membership.
Eligibility of Applicant:
1. The applicant must be a regular (including MPhil & PhD ) student at the University of Dhaka.
2. The applicant must be prepared to work with DURS spontaneously after getting the membership.
3. The applicant must be convinced to follow all the ‘Rules & Regulations’ of the society.
Application Process & Deadline:
1. Applicants have to fill a Registration Form online.
2. The registration link will remain open from 7 Jun 2020 to 25 Jun 2020.
* No application can be submitted after the deadline.
3. The applicant has to pay BDT 100 as registration fee through bKash/Rocket /Nagad (account no is mentioned in the registration form).
4. After the registration process is done, the applicant will be called for Viva and will be notified about their viva date and time through Email or SMS.
5. The Viva will also be done online.
6. Once the Viva is done, we’ll publish the result of selected members.
7. The selected members will be called to confirm their membership.
Membership & Fees:
Selected members have to pay BDT 200 for membership confirmation.
For any further query, Please contact:
Proshanto Kumar ( Secretary of Operations): +8801855 712 725
Asheke Elahi Almustafa (Joint Secretary) : 01845 787 536
Facebook Page: Dhaka University Research Society -DURS
Facebook Group: Dhaka University Research Society (DURS)